Online Schools Resource Scholarship Award
Every Fall and Spring Semesters, OnlineSchoolsResource.com (OSR) offers scholarships each worth $500 to students who are pursuing a college or graduate degree in an accredited U.S. college or university.
Become a recipient of our OSR Scholarship Award. Apply Now. 😀
The growing importance of distance learning is evident today especially as the internet has made it easier and more convenient for people to pursue higher education. Online schools have become more popular among students and working adults who can’t attend traditional colleges or universities because of time constraints.
Online schools also provide students with a flexible schedule where they can decide to study at times that are convenient to them.
Attending online colleges can also be considered an economic alternative by some people who cannot afford to live in the dorms or apartments when attending regular universities.
Those are just a few of the advantages of enrolling in schools that offer distance learning.
With that, we have decided to offer scholarships to qualified and deserving students.
The Scholarship Award
OSR, in partnership with Phoenix Capital Fund, LLC, is offering two (2) $500 scholarships to two (2) students attending an accredited U.S. college or university. The accredited U.S. college or university can be an online school, a traditional in-person school, or a hybrid of the two.
- One (1) student will be selected for Fall Term and another one for Spring Term.
- Each of the selected students will receive a $500 scholarship.
How To Apply
Students in ANY major are eligible. The applicant must:
1. Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in the latest semester.
2. Submit an 800 to 1,000-word essay addressing this question:
Why do you think more people nowadays are earning their degrees through online universities and colleges as opposed to a decade ago?
3. Your essay should be submitted in a Word document.
4. Name your document in this form:
5. To submit your essay, please send it attached via email to:
scholarship [@] OnlineSchoolsResource [dot] com
6. For your email, write “Scholarship Submission: LastName, FirstName” as the subject heading.
7. Please include in the body of your email the following details:
- Your complete name and address
- Name of your school
- Photo of official proof of enrollment
- Photo of latest official GPA standing
2021 Fall scholarship deadline: September 30, 2021
2022 Spring scholarship deadline: January 31, 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The OSR Scholarship Award will be paid directly to the student with a .edu email.
2. The funds from this scholarship are to be used solely for tuition, books, supplies, and any additional fees required for students’ coursework.
3. The winner will be informed via email so make sure that you check your .edu email when submitting your application.
4. OSR reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the submitted entries.
5. Submitted entries should be written by the applicant and not by someone else.
6. Essays should be written in English. Non-English submissions will be automatically rejected.
7. Entries that do not have all the required details will not be considered.
8. All applicants must be 18 years or older.
9. All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
We look forward to reading your submission! 😀
1. OSR respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants and winners. We will keep any personal information confidential, and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship).
2. OSR will not sell, transfer, share, lease, donate, rent, or trade a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties. OSR will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell, market, promote, and/or advertise its services to the applicant. OSR reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal laws or as necessary to protect OSR’s rights, and OSR also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.
3. There are no fees involved for a student to register for the scholarship. Applying for the scholarship is free. This scholarship is our way of giving back to the community.
4. We do not require any type of credit card information when a student applies for a scholarship. No such information is needed at all for a student to have access to this twice-a-year scholarship award.
Apply Now. We look forward to hearing from you. 😀
By Submitting Your Application, You Agree To The Following
By participating in this scholarship program, each applicant expressly: (A) releases OSR, its affiliates, and their respective employees and agents from any liability or claim of any kind or nature for any loss, claim, damages, or injury of any kind associated with participation in this program and acceptance, possession or use of any prize; and (B) accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and OSR’s decisions relating to participation in the program, selection of recipients and awarding of the scholarship, all such decisions being final.
The recipients must be actively enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or grad student during the semester of awarding without interruption, barring illness, emergency or military service.
It is the recipient’s responsibility to verify receipt of funds and notify OSR should the award check not arrive on or about 30 days from the issue date.
By entering, each applicant represents that his/her submission is a work of original authorship by the applicant, and agrees that OSR will have a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use the submission in any manner.
OSR reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, including without limitation: materials not suitable for general public viewing; obscene, lewd or offensive materials; the use of third party content or other materials not authored by the applicant; and materials previously published or entered into any other competition.
OSR is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or illegible submissions, faulty transmissions, or submissions containing any virus or other system malfunction. Judges’ decisions are final.
Any taxes are the recipient’s responsibility. OSR reserves the right to alter, discontinue or cancel this program at any time without notice for any reason. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Apply Now. We look forward to hearing from you. 😀